Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Transformers!!

I just watched Transformers during the weekend and I only have one word for it...CUN!!!!
Hehe....really impressive lar...
You know me, I am never one for Sci-fi and I am not interested at all...and I went for the movie without any expectations despite the fact that I know this cartoon from my childhood.
I decided to go for the movie(you know the stubborn me will never go for anything that is not within my interest:p) because of the various good reviews I heard from everyone.
My bro even told me that some of his colleagues who went for the movie even ended up in the hall where everyone stood up and clapped at the end of the movie....amazing!!
I initially thought it was mere exaggeration but hey, I was also really impressed and really enjoyed watching the movie!:)
I will write up a short review soon...and hey, I am transformed into a Transformers fan now...hehehe!!!
Okay, that's all for now, will be back with a review on Transformers....
Angelstar, roll out!:)

Angel