Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Asia Water 2008 in KLCC

Back in KL and today I was attending the much-publicized Asia Water 2008; held in the KL Convention Centre.
I was supposed to be there by 10am and I took some time looking for a parking place.
There were 2 open air car parks next to KLCC and they were fully occupied!
Can you imagine that?

And here I was, being naive that a Water works event may not be so appealing to normal folks:p
Perhaps, I was the only one thinking such ignorant thoughts.

Anyway, I have no choice but to park my car in Suria KLCC's carpark...I know, I am expecting a sky-rise ticket price but let's leave it until the time I leave.

The hall was pretty packed; the exhibition invited a crowd of exhibitors from major companies; occupying all 5 halls in the Convention Center.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
In Hall 4 alone, the first booth was of the gigantic company from Germany; Siemens which specialized in a wide range of products; ranging from motors, drives, inverters, and of course, automation systems - offereing a total packaged solution for any industry needs; including the theme for this exhibition - the water works interest.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This demo case was flown in from Germany for the exhibition purpose and represents the total solution for automation.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The other products for water filtering system
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

An impressive portfolio of projects implementation of Water Waste Plant and Municipal Water Works in Shanghai, UK and Germany, Siemens was definitely one of the top option for water solution:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And the hall was definitely packed with keen visitors and VIP; in fact even the honorable Raja Muda Perak; Raja Nazrin Shah was present to launch the event!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

It rained pretty heavily in the afternoon; despite the blazing sun in the midday.
And it was really tiring!!
After a long day, I was slapped with a RM14 parking ticket at the Suria KLCC....wowww!!
That's very exorbitant prices merely for parking my car in their premises!!!:o

As if that's not bad enough, I even lost my way and navigated to another area.
Thank God, I managed my way through and found my way in a jiff of a time; although there is the price (toll) to pay!:S

KL is truly a "Pay" Ka-Liow...(Pay for everything)!:p

Angel