Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to BESTIE!!

Yesterday was my bestie's birthday...and I have texted her!!
Too bad I couldn't be there but fret not as my wishes and love are always there for her and only the BEST for this bestie of mine:)
Only time have revealed the strength and withstandability of this friendship which was established since our first year in high school; and we have been through the candies and rocks during the 10-year period....
By the way, did you realize it's been 10 years?:)

Okay, not deviating from the original intention, here's to my BESTIE, may you have all the wonderful things you wish for and a lovely life ahead:D
Love ya lots!!~

Angel