Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sean's Birthday

On a happier note,I have an update on one of my colleagues' birthday earlier this month which I organized and threw him a surprise party:)
Yeah, I am becoming a party organizer and birthday coordinator now:p
*Next will be my boss's birthday:)*

Okay, so to the birthday cake...I got a very unique cake from this nice cake shop...(been scouting the island for decent cakes...and since he requested for low calories cake...haha!)
I found this brightly coloured cake which caught my eye; a deviation from the normal chocolate birthday cakes or mocha, etc.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
It's a Mango Cheese Cake!!
Isn't it a nice colour?:D

Birthday Boy delivering his birthday speech...."Thank you for organizing....bla bla bla"
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Delighted with the cake; and the melodious birthday song sung by all of us *winks*
*This was the first time he had a birthday celebration thrown by friends as he has been studying overseas for the past few years and most of the time, he was alone.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Cake cutting ceremony
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
See, even he is fascinated by the cake - he couldn't stop snapping photos of the cake!! LOL!

A piece of cake for everyone
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Not bad; delicate and not too sweet....

Group photo!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Happy Birthday Sean! Hope you will have many more of such birthday parties to come:D

Angel