Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another weird Dream

I don't know what's with me and these dreams.....LaydieBug, are you passing the dream virus to me now?:p

I had yet another weird dream last night and I was really unhappy in the dream....but in fact, I was actually very happy each day.....my interpretation? The same as the one yesterday, this is seriously bugging me, I am worrying too much again??!!
Worry wart, worry bug....but these inner voices are too implicit to ignore....why why why?
Do go away, I need a good sleep....I don't wanna end up like a China panda....sighs!

No biggie, angelstar, it's just a dream....(psycho-ing myself:p)

Angel