Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving loor...it's that time of the year again! It is where families gather around to pray or give thanks for whatever they have. Actually the celebration started from the harvest festival for the West and I think it's something similar to the Chinese celebration of the Winter Solstice.

As in Christmas, they have turkey (not a must though) and also reunion of the family - those kind of annual events which earn you a holiday.
I do not really celebrate this in particular; in fact I believe it is more popular/celebrated in the West. Also, my family kinda have our own thanksgiving most of the time as well:)
However, I do agree that this is a warm and happy occasion.
One thing I do know is: Holidays and no morning meetings during this time with US since they are on holidays on both Thursday and Friday...hehe!~

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!!~

Angel