Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Celebrations

Yayyy....Christmas's coming...it's actually in a week.....kewl!!!!
I can't really wait.....(despite all the unhappiness, I am still not gonna let this spoil my Christmas mood, no way man:p )

Can you believe my schedule's booked for this Christmas? Pre and all the way post Christmas......hahaha, in fact, kinda overbooked dy:p
I am so pumped to meet up with everyone back in KL......missed everyone back there.....
First I can't wait to see my family (like, DUUUUh....), don't be jealous ya...
Secondly, my bestie and also all the buddy pals who have always been so cool.....
Then there's my uni buddies as well.......PG and the gang.... and also my Sis Club :)
Then there's my Prefects' pals.....my ex-colleagues, my good friend.....wahhhhh...so many of them!!!!
I am really gonna have a rocking time back in KL.....Christmas....here I come.....
can't wait to be home for Christmas....and yes, I will be home for Christmas.....
When is Friday gonna be here?:p

Angel