Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Day!!

Ooooo...my favourite time of the year (after Christmas that is) was here again!!!:D
And I must really thank every single of you who had planned or celebrated with me in person or still planning to celebrate with me and also, those who were far apart but still kept this date in mind. Those text messages and phone calls, messages on Friendster and Facebook and even MSN and Y! really touched me to the core and I really wanna say a BIG Thank you to each and everyone of my beloved friends and family!!!:D

Thanks to my colleagues for the early birthday celebration!! A real surprise!!:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
My first Birthday cake for this year...hehehe:D (Green Tea Cheese Cake:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Happy Me:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Blowing off candles to another year:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
My 2nd Birthday cake...actually should be FIRST too coz it was on the day itself!! midnight cake:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Blowing off candles again to a Blueberry cake!:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My Birthday Slice; Plain Cheese Cake with strawberries and peach!!!:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And another birthday slice; Chocolate Cheese (What's with all the cheese cakes this year? And I am not even a Cheese fan!!!:p)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

There were more pics....hehe, let's just keep at this humble number as of now...don't wanna be self-centered:p
Again, thanks for all the wonderful wishes and blessings:)

Angel