Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thanks thanks thanks!!!~

THANK YOU everyone for all those warm wishes and phone calls, SMSes, IM messages, Friendster Messages, emails, mass singing of birthday songs over the conference phone, midnight calls, birthday cards, presents,...etc etc....
In ONE word...big big THANK YOU to each and everyone who remembered or even those who forgot(we do that sometimes but I do know that you guys have me on your minds:).....it was altogether meaningful to me and I am really touched!!!~
I LOVE all of you lots....and it has been a great birthday for me all the same this year and I will keep all those wishes and regards etched in my mind and heart!!:)
THANKSSSSS......
1. Mummy, Daddy and Bro - you are the BEST!!!
2. Birthday Gal Sook Yee...yeah, this is my birthday sis; we share the same birthdate and so similar in our character...January babies rocks!! *winks* How can we forget our own birthdays? Muackks Sis...sure you had a great celebration!!!
3. BESTIE LaydieBug ....she was early this year and wished me twice....on my Birthday Eve which she was so afraid that she'll forget (since last year she forgot...hehehe:p )...and again on the day itself....thanks dear LaydieBug...it meant a lot to me...also big HUG and muacks for you:)
4. Beckerzville....yeah, one of my oldest girlie friend....my little friend!!! She remembered...and wished me twice as well...missed you gal!
5. Big Sister Soik Yee.....never once missed the birthday wish...you are da best, jie jie and no, no red bomb for you...waiting for yours:p
6. CNN.....haha; he's really such an alwizbthere kind of friend and really thanks......appreciate that distance call and IM message to wish me:)
7. Soon-to-be-in-half-a-year-Doctor Liew....haha....thanks thanks and I hope you are having fun in Kubang Pasu at the moment:)
8. Pamalite....haha...how can I forget this carpool and Penang pal of mine who has never failed to be there whenever I need help?This guy has given me my birthday wishes and note and card, etc way ahead of my birthday.......*touched*....thanks thanks so much. I thought he forgot my birthday on the day itself...but he still called me after his busy day at work; before he left the office.....awwwwwww........hugs....THANKS thanks!!!.....Thanks for the dropping card and wishes in my mailbox...too bad there's no iPod...hehehe *winks*
9. Lifelesone.....my Alpha quiet little classmate.....never fails to keep in touch and text me once in a while..one of the surprises I got yesterday....just thought that he may have forgotten about it...but nope, he didnt!! Thanks thanks:)
10. My oldest jee mui....JapaneseYen...hehe:p.....still remember that old nickname...haha:) Another surprise....still remember....missed you lots...and also my Shelly Jelly and ToughChick jee muis from Year 5......missed all of you!!
11. Serena H....the rockGal.....really surprised me....also still remembered me:) Missed you too gal...one of the most chic gals I know in uni:)
12.Ah Pek....my FAVE and BESTEST uncle.....very good memory...proves that age doesnt's defect the memory...haha, so, where's my prezzie Uncle??:p
13. Yap aka Calvin....haha...this is another regular...thank you so much for your wishes!
14. Maria aka JinJin....she remembered!!! My babysitter-sis.....muacks....MISSED you lots...when are you bringing LuiLui for seafood ar?
15. Pretender aka Eric....my OLDEST penpal....he remembered as well!! I am amazed and thanks for the msg and also phone call....THANKS buddy...always can count on you:)
16. Ah Pooh and Azlan@TallGuy - Thank for the accidental wish...hehehe....and also the warmest regards...you guys are my working buddies:)
17. GPTW GANG and JLo aka Datuk Chan in KM....haha, surprise surprise...thank you for the amazing and mass greeting when I entered the conference and also thanks for the birthday song!! It was the BEST and totally made my day...you guys really ROCK and mark my working path....MUACKS and HUGS for all of you!! (Still wondering how did you guys find out and remember about my birthday...:)
**JLo....this Finance Minister forgot to order lunch for KM folks and also gave me bananas...haha...ill-treatment of birthday gal....complain complain to Miss P...*whines* (just kidding)
18. Self-professed admirers or Angelstar Fans...hahaha....thanks thanks thanks!
19. Rico....a HAPPY greeting and thanks for the cake offer and celebration...also thanks for the morning wishes and cheerful words:) You are always the NiceGuy:)
20. Jonny....haha...surprised as well that I am still remembered....thanks thanks too!!~
21. NOT the last...Benjy/Darren/WangWang...hehe aka SUPERNiceGuy....thanks for everything!! You are also the best and thank you sooooooo much:)
*Thanks*
LONG list.......I am running out of thank you notes...there's still Babe,LeAnn,Yeow, Dada, Dudes, CoolGal, SmartGuy, Russy, MeiMei, etc etc....even I cannot remember now.....but I don't wanna populate the list any longer...since someone commented long-winding :p
Just one thing...I am really HAPPY and proud to have all of you as my friends and people in my life....it just makes the sun looks bigger and brighter...*winks*
Again...Big Big Big THANK YOU and HUGS for all Angelstar friends OUT there :)

Angel