Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Poolside Party?

Hahaha...bestie told me that they are planning a poolside party at my good ol' friend's place...
Also, it will be a pot luck which meant everyone is to bring something....so far, they already have the list:
1. Guys will bring in the beer
2. HotChick's gonna bring in 2 big pizzas
3. Bestie and Est will bring in the snack, junkies and finger foods (nuggets)......

Haha...speaking of the nuggets, through my converstation with bestie today...she smacked her forehead and OMG a couple of times.......:p
Me: What nuggets are you gonna bring? Are those fish nuggets?
LaydieBug: Fish?No no...those are chicken nuggets....
Me: Hmmmm......
LaydieBug: You want Fish....OMG lar you....
Me: hahaha....me a fish and seafood lover mar:p
LaydieBug: let me bring you some crabsticks....
Me: Can't take those...allergic
LaydieBug: OMG...
Me: LOL...now you know your bestie's super picky....actually now even worse...picks at her food:p
LaydieBug: haiyoo....hey, you also bring something lar....
Me: Okay.....*blushes*
LaydieBug: Okay, seafood nuggets...anything else you want?
Me: It's okaylar...I will bring something....*blushes*...don't dare to make your life difficult anymore...hehe
LaydieBug: Since you will be coming late, you can bring...DESSERTS!!
LaydieBug: Ice-cream!!!
Me: Hahaha.....why can't it be fruits?
LaydieBug: Can also....


Hahaha...now I need to think of what to bring....good suggestion, and I will be there early to be able to go in together to the comfort zone of the rich and famous...hehehe...LOL
Can't wait to see you guys lar....and remember, I REALLY can't swim (probably fall on deaf ears) and I am SCARED of the water....hmmm, hydrophobic...that's the word:)
Bestie will be there to rescue me...no hunky lifeguards lar....hahaha...and CPR....after much thought, I promised myself and bestie that I will take care of myself...hahaha:p
Can't wait....see ya guys then!!

Angel