Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HAPPY 50th MERDEKA!!

Okay, in case I forget to post this (due to my hyper-nism to go home), let me just wish everyone here a very HAPPY 50th MERDEKA celebration!!!

I know it's not really biggie except for the part of the public holiday, no work, partying....and fireworks...haha, but still enjoy that part of the event lar....
At least you get to wake up a couple of hours later than usual and you get to see some fireworks in the air (jakun betul:p)

Have fun and ENJOY!!!

Hope this won't cause massive traffic jams lar....the Malaysian population will hit the road...SIGHS!


Angel