Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

50 years of glory

Woww....I didn't realize that it has been 50 years since my country's independence!
(Okay, I am not that jakun:p)

But it was really a nice number, ain't it?
50 years of independence; freedom from foreign rule!
Politics is often or not a topic of interest or to be avoided; as it is sensitive.
But nevertheless, you can never deny your own roots :)
Bak kata pepatah; Di mana bumi dipijak, di situ langit dijunjung
(not bad ler; still remember my Malay phrases pretty well:)

Being born a Malaysian, I myself have grown to be familiar and used to the lifestyle in the country that sometimes we ourselves tend to take things for granted.
And sometimes, we may find ourselves gettting bored of life here and wishing that you were somewhere else; "The grass is always greener on the other side"
However, whenever I travel out of the country, I start to see and experience different cultures and sometimes, I just feel that I want to be back in Malaysia, where my home is :)
Nothing beats home, really....Home Sweet Home....

Malaysia may not be the greatest country on earth, but hey, it is pretty much its own paradise as well, and at least, we never had to worry about earthquakes, typhoons, tornadoes, cyclones, volcanoes, frostbites, etc.
Of course, we recently had the tsunami threat....:p
But apart from all that, Malaysia is like the safe zone to live in due to the strategic geographical location...okay, I am not going into geography lessons...

Haha...just being patriotic huh?
I am working on a departmental communication/PR email for the Merdeka Day party and also the knowledge sharing....fun :D

Angel