Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Coma Screen

The night before (Wednesday night I think), I got home and found that my laptop was kinda overheated....really hot...and I meant steaming/boiling hot type!
Then when I turned it on...the screen didn't show anything....but you know the processor is running!!

Sighs...I left it to cool overnight and still to my dismay, the next morning was the same, the screen just wouldn't show me anything....sighs....I packed and went off to work and had to connect to external monitor to get on with my work while waiting for the service center to commence with their day.
Anyway, I got the LCD changed and it's now working again.....
Hmmmm...wonder when's my turn to change the whole thing:p

Angel