Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pre-CNY cum farewell Gathering with friends

My Penang buddies and sisters threw a Pre-CNY cum farewell gathering a week before CNY; a truly fun and memorable gathering for everyone!~
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Most of us were there after a hard day of work; and I must truly thank my sistas and also Fook, the organizer:)
Mei See suggested her condominium (I used to stay in that condominium area) since it had the barbecue facilities.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

It was so much fun and everyone was entertained by the hilarious antics and jokes of Mr Fook:D

Thank you!~:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The photos for a lasting memory...
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel