Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

AULD LANG SYNE......
Goodbye 2006 and HELLO 2007......
2006 has indeed brought lots of good and also bad memories...but let's wipe them away, store them in a big chest and be happy:)
As usual there's always those street parties...me? I didn't really party my way like the others to usher in my New Year or go for countdown galas...it's just Angelstar with her own New Year celebration....:)
As far as I know, most of my friends also do not really crowd in with those parties but they have their own countdown parties:)
Anyway, whatever it is, I am sure everyone had a nice celebration one way or another....so,
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you out there!!!!
Have a blast of a New Year......good luck in whatever you do; be it studies, business, work, blah blah blah....just have a GREAT and most importantly HAPPY year....

Angel