Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!~

A little too late, I know..but it's only 2 days ago...hehe...
Anyway, just wishing everyone a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Did you all had a feast on the mooncakes and also playing around with lanterns?

I spent my night in the office and also a brief celebration with my friends and jee mui...but didn't really join in much since I ended up on the phone with Mummy, Daddy and Uncle:D

Will be posting some mooncake pics in my food blog and also a write-up on the overall festival in my Starry blog

Will remember to post this festive wish earlier next year:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel