Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hair Clippings Horror!!

I was driving back from work; the long drive from Kulim and as usual I tuned into Htiz and they were talking about a couple of queer bits of news here and there and I actually heard this part about a guy who was caught and you know what he did?
He actually went around stealing hair clippings from unsuspecting ladies ( on the streets I think or salon..not sure) for his personal purpose!
And his personal purpose, hook those hair to make keychains!!!
UGHHHHSSS!!!

I am giving my keychain on my bag a cynical look now.....and it's not even with hair!!!
It's just a plain little cartoon character....sighs...

Stealing hair from ladies???!!!
What is the world turning into.....gosh!!!! Do we need a hair-thief detector soon?:p

Angel