Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Help..so TIRED

Sorry I haven't been updating my blog lately as I was really way tooooo busy!!
I haven't been getting sleep and I am so tired!
I work around the clock each day; barely getting past 5 hours of sleep and at night, I only managed to run home to a quick shower and bites before making my way back to the office for another round of work and practice meetings!!
I am really burnt out!

To top off that, I am also being bogged down by lots of other issues spinning around my head; besides my HECTIC work schedule!
I am so so so tired; when can I rest?
When can all this end?

*I am still busy at this point but I just missed writing and blogging so much and decide to take a quick break to write and at the same time looking at my screen to check through my documentation and work stuffs!!*

What's wrong with this picture?
I don't wanna be such a workaholic but I am really tied now!!!
Help...:(

Angel