Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Close encounter!!

I was driving to work this morning and was exiting from the bridge to hit the BKE lane and turned on the right signal.
I looked at the rear mirror and everything...before making that turn.
Then suddenly, I saw this BIG bus behind me; really close....and I saw the headlights!!
I was like, Wow!Was he speeding or what?
I was totally freaked....how can I miss him??
Then as I proceeded along the way, I kept a close eye on the bus behind me...but I didn't see him within a short distance after that...and there were no turnings anywhere!! Hmmm....it's a highway....
I am wondering whether he slowed down tremendously or I must be dreaming of the bus:p

Angel