Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

~Soo Fung's Wedding~

I attended a colleague's wedding dinner and her reception a fortnight ago (I bet most of us are also busy with weddings, birthdays, anniversaries particularly during this final quartile of the year)

We were quite close to this colleague and therefore, we helped her out with most of the minor preparations and even to be the "sisters" (jee mui) team at her wedding reception to trick or treat the groom..hehe, my first experience:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Her wedding dinner was held on a Saturday night; at one of the beach hotels along the Tanjung Bungah stretch; the famous Paradise Sandy Beach Hotel.
The gloom part was that it was raining cats and dogs that night and it was a bummer getting into the hotel. However, I was still surprised at the turnout - pretty good actually:D

Jee Mui at the receptionist table:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Nice deco in front of the ballroom:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My wishes for the groom and bride:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The flower baskets for the blossom shower on the newlyweds
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Inside the ballroom....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Complimentary cake from hotel
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hail the bride and the groom!! Wishing you happiness always:D (I was one of the flower gals:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Dinner begins....you can check out the food in my food blog:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

With all my leng lui sistas...:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Angel