Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

~Happy Deepavali~

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com


Tomorrow will be the Deepavali festival; or also popularly known as the Festival of Lights and I am guessing that most of my Indian friends are out there busy doing their last minute shopping and hogging the busy streets of Sentul and Brickfields in KL (well known as Little India in the city) and of course, the Masjid and Kapitan area in Penang which I was dying to go and capture some interesting pics but since I was alone and you know, the danger of ladies going out alone these days, I had to give up the idea:(
You can check out my articles on the festival here

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Here's wishing every Indian friend I know and also all Indians, Sikhs, Jains out there,

~Happy Deepavali/Diwali and a prosperous New Year to you all!!~


Angel