Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Back to KL....

News...one of my friends here in Penang; or rather, my ex-housemate from uni who was also here working for about a year will be moving back to the city soon.
Yeah...am happy for her....we had a great talk yesterday and I was glad that we still had this bond and trust with each other...
Thanks gal, for asking me....I appreciate that you still trust me to share your doubts and stuffs with me:)

I guess she did manage to come up with a decision and it was to go for it, proud of you gal!;)
How did I find out?
I received a message from good ol' friend from KL...
Hey, your good friend is also packing her bags to come back down south dy...when's your turn?
Haha....
I will, as soon as I get a BIG FAT offer as well....:D
Great....and we Kepong-ites will always welcome you back:)

Hehe...thanks...and I won't quote your name...otherwise, you will say I am like a paparazzi again:p

But 2 good things in a day....all courtesy of my good ol' pals in KL....which made me felt really cared and remembered all the time...
Despite the frustration yesterday at work, etc.....I must really say that you guys have made my day...

Thanks for making me feel cherished and remembered when I was feeling slightly blue....
And reminding me that I am still loved and on your minds....
THANK YOU...and I love this word, Kepong-ites...haha:D

Maybe it's time I should head back to my KL life...hehe...back to Civilization....
ERMmmm.....I meant, back to City Life...hehe:D

Angel