Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Haze is back...

It's there...I know it, it's just there....nobody wanted to believe me...
I can smell it; it's evil.....and that explains why I have been so restless these days....
Furthermore, my skin and nose are so sensitive that I can just sense and smell it....and it's really affecting me...it's so hard to breathe and my health's not really great either....skin allergies and nose allergies.....
I think I am not in my best looks; more like crappy looks these days....

Go AWAY.....you're no good....
Nobody's believing me...
They think I am out of my mind...
And then, yesterday the radio announced the API reading again....
See...I told you...it's definitely back and I HOPE, not for good!!
Everyone out there...take care...and believe me, there's haze out there

Angel