Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oxford vs Cambridge Debate!!!

I just received this email...there's an upcoming debate!!
Between the 2 prestigious universities!!
COOL!!
Happening next weekend; 8th Sept....I so wanna go and see this!!!
http://my.jobstreet.com/announcement/2007/o/oxfvscam.htm




Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I so wanna go lar....why everything falls on the same day???!!!
First one of my GPTW pals has his engagement party and the others are having a trip to Ipoh to attend and me, I am the only one who has to attend a darn training on Saturday.....(training is on Friday and Saturday)...so sad lar!!!
*Hoping for an early end to the training...

Now, this...now if only i can go for all at the same time...isn't that a better solution?:p
DARN lar....8th of SEPT!!! Everything clashes and I am stuck in training:(

Angel