Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sleepy!

I am so sleepy ar this morning!!!
But weird thing is I didn't really sleep well either last night:(

Sighs, slight deviation from my usual bedtime due to me being obstinate to finish that book I was reading ....ahhhh, back to those good ol' childhood days when I would never put down a book for anything (adamant to finish off everything the minute I started:p)
Anyway, I was also out last night with my jee muis gang for a birthday celebration and by the time I got back, just wanted to catch up on my book and then it was getting to the climax...so....haha, you knw the rest:p

Now, I suffer the consequences....so SLEEPY!!!
Hope I don't doze off...I still have this file to stare at....all the wiring, bla bla bla....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Angel