Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Dusty Office...

Here I was talking about the haze in my previous post and stepping into the fully air-conditioned office area oughta provide some relief to the polluted and choking environment out there which is causing me breathing difficulty when I had to practically smother myself with a cloth hanky.
No no no....the office area where most of the cubicles are located has this hint of dust in the air....
Dusty and musty.....
I guess this carpet endowed area must not be vacuumed very often.....
Ugggghhhhhhhh........where can I get some fresh air....
Suddenly the fresh Swiss or Welsh mountain air sounds appealing.....

Knock knock*
Back to reality.....1,2,3.....back to hanky buddy...
Breathe....

Angel