Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

12 Layers of Angelstar!!

Yo pals!! I just found out about this new blog tagging game...hehe, it's fun to keep everyone alive!!

It's just like one of those silly quizzes you do (posted in Friendster types) to kill your time:
This is just one of those blog relay versions where you do it and then pick/pass the baton to your blogger friends to publish about themselves!

Here goes.....

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Christina
Birth Date: Sometime in January...haha, you guys should know my birthday!
Current status: Working! LOL!
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Auburn brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty!! Am always right:D

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese (some suspect there's Korean somewhere, I don't know...probably because of my surname?)
Your Fears: Failure and Imperfection
Your Weaknesses: Picky, picky.....ooo, and a worry wart:p
Your Perfect Pizza: Seafood with lotsa pineapples!!

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Is today Friday?:p
Your Bedtime: Before 10pm
Your Most Missed Memory: Summer camp in Merrowvista!!



Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither; can't take soft drinks
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's....Fishy O:)
Single or Group Dates: I am fine with either
Adidas or Nike: Reebok!
Tea or Nestea: Not really a fan of tea; but Chinese/green tea is ok...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Neither
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink coffee!! (This is getting crazy:p)

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: HELL, NO! I hate smokers!
Drink: Nopes!
Curse: I don't think I ever used foul languages; but yeah, I am human, still prone to bad days:)
Have a crush: Haha....(am regretting this quizzo)....well, yeah
Think you've been in love: think so:P
Go to school: OF COURSE!! 11 years of school!
Want to get married: I reserve my doubts on marriages...
Believe in yourself: Yes, of course:D
Think you're a health freak: I don't consider that as freak lar; just taking care of health; especially weaklings like me who are prone to sicknesses:p



Layer Six: In The Past Month
Have you...Drank alcohol: Nopes, I don't drink
Gone to the mall: Yeah, shopping is good for your mental and cardiovascular activity:D
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Nope, don't really favour sushis
Dyed your hair: NEVER

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: NEVER
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: NO

Layer Eight: You're HopingTo Be
Married: Nah
For a: Happy Life and a VACATION!:D


Layer Nine: In a Boy (For guys, In a Gal)
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: Doesn't really matter
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing1 Min Ago:
1 Hour Ago: In a meeting
4.5 Hours Ago: Replying to emails and looking at an electrical board file
1 Month Ago: Out at the mall
1 Year Ago: Working at the office I guess:p and Still in Penang

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: Reading and Disneyland and my family!!
I Feel: Stressed:(
I Hate: Liars and creepy crawlies!!
I Hide: My problems and miseries:(
I Need: TIME and VACATION!:D

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
Now this is the fun part....I wanna tag.....
1. LaydieBug
2. Unka Chan
3. Misunderstood Martian
4. Dory Fish
5. Pamalite...An Uncertain Future

Hehe...have fun and do your homework now...haha:)

Angel