Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, January 21, 2008

Christian books confisticated??

I am not sure what is the real article about but the short article with its title drew my attention to it when it mentioned that several books; or to be specific, Christian books were confisticated from MPH.
The reason?
Because it contains pictures of Moses and Noah...

However, it was reported that these books have been returned to the bookstore.

No offense, but I find it not only weird but seriously humiliating to withdraw religious books from the shelves just because of alleged religious illustrations.
I really do not know what is the problem; anyone mind enlightening me on this matter?

Angel