Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Power Presentation

I had an important business presentation last Friday; and we had this counterpart who flew in all the way from Austria for the prez.
No kidding, he arrived a day before and met up with us to sync on the details and then he presented on Friday in front of a group of 8 people from the customer side.

It was actually a really crucial presentation to make that lasting impression and to gain the confidence for upcoming victory.
Complicated?

Suffice to say, it was a great opportunity for me and I am really excited to be a part of the project...erm, actually, I own the project :D

I believe this will succeed; if I play my cards right *SMILES*

Angel