Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Women and directions..

The other day I was heading towards to a location near the southern port with one of my boss and I was not sure how to get there.
I have been there once with another colleague; and I reckon, to play safe, I'd better get the full directions from him again (makes sense, right?)

Even the boss went to check with him again
Boss: Hey G, you didn't do your job well ya....you didn't teach her the right way to get there?
G: Haha...this is naturally the problem with ALL ladies...they can never recognize the road and no sense of direction...


EXCUSE ME?
Luckily the boss chipped in...."That is gender discrimination" (Laughs)

G: Well, I admit...I'm a racist and yeah, a sexist

Ahemmmmm........

Angel