Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My good ol' MMU friends

I was clearing some of my old files when I found this pic taken during this year's CNY.
It was an old friends' catch-up session organized by PG; and it was just right since most of us were in Penang at that time.

PG was in town for his annual CNY visit; and the rest was back in their hometown for the festive season.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

It was really a great time hanging out with them for the 3 hours; gosh...it has been so long...since we met at our convo!!~

Most of the folks haven't change much...hehe, they still look smart and brainy!;) LOL!

Angel