Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend stories....

How was your weekend?
It's always a relief when it comes to weekend, don't you agree?
This weekend, it was rather depressing for me though; probably the things I have on my mind and also, the weather was really gloomy.
It was a little hazy on Saturday; sun was clouded by the haze...
And yesterday, it was a gloomy Sunday...and a storm brewed up around 10am in the morning....
Wow....it was a really fierce storm though......
I was at the church, attending mass when there were continuous vibration from my tote bag; someone's calling me.
However, I was unable to answer the call as I was in the mass and secondly, there was confirmation ceremony which acquired the bishop's presence..it was a very sacred and important affair and it pays to be respectful during the whole conduct of the event.
Anyway, the minute I got out from the church, I called my housemate (it was her on the frantic calling list :p )
It seems that she locked her room door and left her keys inside; and she is locked inside the house.
She couldn't get out and she wants to go home to Ipoh yesterday; she just wanted to know whether I will home anytime soon.
I told her yes, I am on my way home....hehe :)
Poor gal....when I reached home, she was really relieved.....
Her bf was even telling me that she freaked him out when she wanted to climb through the balcony to her room....
I was ^o^ when I heard that and agreed with BK (her bf) that we should tie her up....hahaha:p
She had to engage a locksmith and she went out soon after on her mission...
She left after that for her hometown; after buying the 2 apples she and her bf purportedly took from the fridge....hehehe.... they were hungry when they woke up and since there were only apples and oranges in the fridge, they ate the apples; which didn't belong to them.
It wasn't mine either; so it's my Singaporean housemate's Sara's apples.
They bought it to replace those apples....so funny...haha:D

And I have been feeling exceptionally tired yesterday; though I loved the weather......
Oh...and I took some time to clean up my room; changed my bedsheets, and also reorganized my room (it's been driving me crazy)...haha, it's like a weekly routine to clean my room coz I can't stand tardiness.....
And...I also watched a couple of episodes of the series, which made me really sad....depressing series, with deaths and evil plots and betrayals.....life is so insecure when your family is going against you....sighsss.....

Anyway, that was my short weekend story....and I have called up Uncle and Daddy as well:)

Angel