Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Dilemma...

I am really in a stressful situation now...
Am really depressed; I am sad and worried about uncle...
And really want to fly down to KL to see him, provide my support to him before, during and even after his operation...
I really want to!!

BUT, I have 2 major presentations next week and 1 training....all in the beginning of the week...
I am really devastated...
I can't delay the 2 presentations...
One was to my boss on Monday
and the other to my US boss on Tuesday morning....been re-scheduled a couple of times...I couldn't possibly push it off anymore:(

God, please help me....I really do not know what to do...
I am not finding excuses but I am really at a loss....
It's very hard for me to push it off....I feel guilty on both sides....
Please please tell me what to do..... *sobs*
*Tears*

Angel