Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 01, 2007

A Prayer....

I just received some news yesterday; it came a bit late for me...but I was nevertheless stunned when I heard it....
I didn't know how to react except, nodding and uttering soft "Uh..." all the way on the phone.
I can't tell at the moment, but I am keeping safe prayers for this person; someone who is very dear to me....not exactly my immediate family but he is more than anyone else in this world to me besides my parents.
I am praying that he will be fine...and I am asking you guys to help me to pray for this person as well....just a simple prayer....
Hope he will be fine soon and good news will be following...
Thanks to all of you!~

Angel