Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Allergic to my own house?

Yesterday wasn't really the best day...like I said, earlier in the morning, I had to travel "overseas" twice! (Really a damage to petrol consumption and mileage).
Secondly, I had sore eye....and had to ask permission from my boss to go check at the doc (no fooling around with eye matters).
Last week I had a sore left eye and this week; my right eye.
I asked the doctor and it was the haze; the main culprit which is causing my nose allergies which led to my eye as well ( why am I so sensitive???)

So, I then proceeded to ask him a couple more of "I don't get-it" questions
How come I have never had this inconvenience before this?
I have always been sensitive to the surroundings/haze but it's usually the skin or nose...
Okay, let me ask you a simple question...is your office undergoing any renovation?
Ermm....none that I know of...
Okay...
Oooohhhh, but the place where I am staying; there's lots of renovation going around....
It's a new area and most of the units are undergoing renovation before occupation
Aaaahhhhhh (the knowing ahs...)
That's the reason....
Huh?
The pollution and dust are the aggravating factors....
And since you are hypersensitive, top it off with the weather and the daily environment, you are the unfortunate victim of the consequences....
................
If you move out of that place, trust me, you will get better....
Huh?
I know, easier said than done...so, you will need to take good care and let's treat your nose allergies and some simple eye drops to treat the discomfort at the moment....
Okay, thanks doctor...

Hmmmmmmmm....so I AM allergic to my own house right now?
Sighs....what's the world to come when A House is not a home anymore....sad*:(

Angel