Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

An email to housemates...

I did a crazy thing today; okay, maybe not SO crazy...
But I actually typed up an email to my housemates (the main tenant and also the bf of the other gal - we are all in the same company anyway) ...
I know you may think that this is crazy...why can't we talk in the house?
Haha...well, apparently, everyone is kinda busy and somehow our schedules never seem to meet anyway thus the minimum time we get to see everybody in the house and me, I sleep so early and get up early; while theirs? The total opposite...so, since there's so much to say and no time to meet, I decided to finally write this email...
Wanna know what I wrote about?
Okay; just a gist...
I was actually talking about the condition of the house and mainly housekeeping...
Recently the house has been quite dirty and well, pretty messed up; despite the empty halls without any major furnitures. But key thing is; nobody has been making the effort to contribute to keeping the house spick and span.
Previously the other housemate only worked on weekends (part-time) after her graduation and she was the one maintaining the cleanliness.
The master tenant; she rented the house out to us and she told us to take care of the house.
Anyway, I was in silent observation for more than a month and I am not the cleanest person; but sometimes I can be quite fussy about cleanliness...but not compulsive type:p
I can be a freak and I hate untidy situations...
And so, I have been trying my best to keep the house clean...
You know, keeping your own room clean is one thing; but if the external is sticky, you may chance upon bringing it back to your room, get what I mean?
Anyway, so, I have been doing minor things; sweeping, cleaning...and now, I feel tired; coz I also have to work...all of us have our own schedules and tiring days after work...
And when you have been doing all the work, you feel tired.
I don't really mind; but the very least is; maintenance is a joint effort; I am only 1 person...
It was beginning of a bad situation; the floor has come to a state where you feel that the grounds are "sticky" and you sort of have to walk on tiptoes...okay, maybe not THAT bad yet...but you get what I mean.
1. Floors were not mopped nor swept...I came back from KL and cleaned up the hall on Sunday and by Tuesday, they are all dirty and "sticky" again...sighs...
2. Bathroom
3. Kitchen and washing area....not wiped after I threw away my old ragged cloth...:(
4. Laundry area - near the kitchen...also messy sometimes with puddles after using the washing machine.
Sighs...

I put it in the mildest manner to list out the stuffs I noticed around the house and shot the mail to both of my housemates (and bf to convey) and I haven't received their replies yet.
Do you think I am too nosy?
I felt awful now; have I offended them in the process?
I don't know; but I do hope there's an improvement...it's pretty bad not to take care of others' house (we rented it) and it's our responsibility to maintain the house's good condition...
And most of all, don't everyone want to live in comfort?

Angel