Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Harry Potter!

Yups, it is OUT there now...Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix! The fifth installation of the widely acclaimed creation by J.K Rowling:D
It's finally out in the cinemas....
I knew it was coming out but I was still surprised when I saw it in the newspapers the other day...and I was in Gurney Plaza on Saturday still! Aiks!
Blur me...I really lost track of everything....man.....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
But anyway, it's still too pricey and too crowded to watch it at this time.....just like Transformers...most of my guy friends told me they are planning to watch it by the 3rd week it's released; pay less and don't have to make your way through the crowd.
Haha.....interesting!

At the same time, this weekend will mark the release of the final book of the famous Harry Potter series; the 7th book and the grand finale.
Titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this book will tell of the fate dealing with the famous boy with the lightning shape engraved on his forehead with his fateful counterpart Lord Voldemort.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Ooooo.....but I don't know whether I will get to read it yet.....but they are all out now...
It is the time of the year when the Harry Potter fever is back!!

Angel