Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Indecent dressing?

Ever been subjected to discrimination due to your dressing?
I am sure it is not an uncommon scenario...
I heard of this incident which occurred in Germany where there was this young girl of 20 who boarded a bus to get to work.
She took the seat behind the driver and throughout the journey, she could sense the driver's eyes on her.
Anyway, at one point of the journey, the driver slammed on his brakes and yelled at the girl, "Get off the bus NOW!"
The girl of course was stunned...
And the bus driver continued, " Either move to another seat or get off the bus....you are exposing too much cleavage and I can't concentrate on the road with you sitting behind me!!!"

Now, that's some story huh?
Talk about a bizarre world....

Angel