Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Office posts

I noticed that bestie and I like to blog about office happenings and people around us at workplace....
She has a weird retro colleague...and me?
Haha...I have a bunch of weird ladies colleagues who...ermmm...I should say, are not really nice people.....

But anyway, like Unka Chan used to say, when bad things happen, you can either choose to look at it positively or negatively...
And in his case, he chose the latter...
and me, the former of course! :D

**Actually, he said it wrongly when he told me that; he actually meant to say former...but i will hook it on him now...hehe:p **

Angel