Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, July 09, 2007

Cube Move & Fire Drill

I was busy yesterday morning; moving from my old cubicle to a new one...actually not really that far away lar...it's just an aisle away...
It was actually for the purpose of being at a nearer distance to my colleagues in the same scope...
Anyway, hehe, happy to have a new place also lar....but since our admin was on MC yesterday, I had to get the new keys from her tomorrow when I am in Kulim again....
And then, yesterday, there was a silly fire drill when everyone was doing their work quietly in the office....
It was so loud....and we went out; my boss carrying an umbrella as well....haha, coz last round, there was a fire drill when we were at the Penang campus and it was darn hot under the sun where we were led to that evacuation area.
After a short briefing and a round of congratulations that we took only 2 minutes to evacuate the building...
They also told us that the main purpose of the fire drill is to enable us to know the evacuation procedures and that this is what we should do when there's a fire....evacuate in this way.
In my mind, I was like saying, yeah right.....
No.1....Don't think everyone will leave their stuffs at their desk and run towards the nearest exit
No.2....Don't think anyone will assemble at the evacuation area when there's a fire. After grabbing your stuffs, you run to your car and LEAVE....

Haha, I always find this a waste of an effort:p

Angel