Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

I don't know what got into me...don't ask...all of a sudden I feel like shouting AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and wishing that it echoes back at me...."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I just got the reply to my email from this manager...after weeks....delayed my process...
And I just attempted to recall my email to my housemates; just on purpose and I knew that they read it...
and and and and....there's so much more...how do I breathe...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Angel