Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Love is in the air

Just read LaydieBug's blog and am happy for my girl pal who has found her love.....way to go for Jes:)

And then Ken also just told me that I have another jee mui who recently just started a relationship (a couple of weeks ago).....am also happy for her that she has found her other half...

Love is in the air this July? Haha......
Most of them are getting attached.....hehe, I know everyone's really happy, that's the most important...it's really sweet to have the swept off your feet kinda feeling and how everything seems to be right...
And I am happy for you gals!!:)

Angel