Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Wise words...

I liked this presentation which my friend sent to me titled Good Karma; and I am enlightened by most of the wise words shared in there...


Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.


When you lose,
don’t lose the lesson………….



Follow the three R’s:
ØRespect for Self,
ØRespect for Others and
ØResponsibility for all your Actions.


Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. (
this may be a bit hard for me.....)



Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
-
HUH?


Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.


When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
I do that all the time, but why people are still being unreasonable?


Spend some time alone every day.
I try.......


Open your arms to change, but don’t give up your values.


Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

Yeah....shut upppp

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.


A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.

Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.

Means, I will live forever????

Be gentle with the Earth.

I am...ALL THE TIME!!!

Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
I would love to....but I need $$$!!!


Remember the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

Angel