Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally...the rain..

It finally rained yesterday; after days of scorching hot sun and hazy weather
(I wonder why the haze is back again; I thought the Sumatran fires have been put out already?)

Anyway, I clapped my hands in glee when I saw the rolling black clouds which gathered since late afternoon yesterday and finally it rained when it was after work.
The rain really know how to pick the time to make its appearance huh?

Raining at such hours will lead to massive traffic jams and people getting stuck and not being able to go home in time.
Thank God I was not part of it; but I do enjoy the lovely rain.

Too bad it did not continue to rain for the whole night until this morning...sighs...I missed those days...but I was told to expect more rain as the 7th month of the Lunar Calendar is here....

Geee, should I rejoice or what now?
At the rain or at the auspicious month's arrival?

Angel