Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Updating of blogs

I am supposed to update my blogs; but this week I am just a little bit restless and there's tonnes of work to complete and two reports to work on

I have a long list of titles and stories which I want to share on all my blogs; from food to starry (spooky and supernatural) to travel, to women's zine and movies to review, books to add to my shelves and even tonnes of my thoughts to pen out.
In short, I have planned for the updates of every single blog I have and at the moment, looks like they've got to wait because I am about to go crazy soon if my things are not settled yet!!

I missed my blogs so much.....

I hope I don't go crazy.... this is too much of stuffs to think about in my head!!

Angel