Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why is it so slowwwwwww

I don't know what's wrong lately; but it seems that the Internet connection here is slow

At home, at work, everywhere!

What is wrong?
I heard that there was a small issue with the cables; but that's about two weeks ago already!

Furthermore, I am using wireless and 3G connections...

The haze affected the connection is it?
There's all sorts of excuses right now...

I do agree with the others now, Internet connection up north is one of the worst!
UGH!!
I am missing blogging, tweeting, fb-ing, etc.....

Please please restore the connection-LAH!

Angel