Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

SCREAM!

Have you ever had one of those moments where you feel like you just want to scream out loud into the space and as long as you want, ignoring all the people and things around you?

I just want to do that; but sometimes I think I am held back too much by what I've been taught is right and wrong
Proper and improper behavior

It's funny how sometimes we get these funny little ideas in our head...

I bet if I were to do that right now, I would definitely freak all my colleagues in the office out
They may consider bringing me to a clinic, I suppose...

Too high of a risk....still, not bad that I do know what I am doing...

At least, I didn't consider holding a cleaver and going on a killing rampage, now that's something that moral need to take a step...

Angel