Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

School Holidays

I was wondering what was with the crowd in the cinema and malls last weekend.
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

There were so many people queueing up for the movie tickets, although we were there so early, compared to the other weekends after CNY.

I wanted to catch the new Disney movie; Alice in Wonderland, 3D version, and was hoping to be able to get some tickets.
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
It has been soooooooo long since I have gone to the movies that I can't even remember what was my last movie (or was it 2012? =P )

Anyway, I finally realized that the school holidays are already here and the school children are all out for their share of entertainment.
Disappointing for me though, since I wanted to watch a movie; especially this movie.

In the end, I watched Confucius instead (review here)

One week of holidays, but one advantage though; no jams when we go to and back from work!
Holiday for the roads too! =)

Angel