Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday? So what...

It's Friday again...I know that I am always blogging about Friday, TGIF, etc that it gets boring when I write about it every Friday

Usually I get really excited when Friday comes, but somehow today, oh well, it's just the end of a crazy crazy week and I get two days of breathing time and then it's all back to the whole cycle again

I feel tired every day when I get off work, so tired that I just want to lie down to sleep and do nothing at all

I am no longer that excited this Friday
Is there something wrong with me?

I am worn out from work, and there seems to be nothing anymore...everything on my mind is work and yet I feel like I am achieving my own expectations
I think I am starting to drive myself crazy with my thoughts

What is Friday anymore?
I know after two days, life will go back to normal and my work cycle starts all over again

I don't know, I don't feel sick of work
In fact, my mind is still full of work and how I want to accomplish and close every thing on hand and yet, I worry myself crazy too

What happened to my Friday excitement?
It is not right....I am always happy when Friday comes....what's with me...I think I need help

A break maybe? I don't know, and yet I feel afraid if I go away on a break, things will be left untouched and not worked out and then workload doubles when I am back...

I need to take a deep breath and tell myself, hey, it's Friday! Weekend's here....
Uhhhhh....so what...

Angel