Welcome to AngelStar Haven!

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
If you want to cry or sigh
Don't forget to just drop by
If you ever stray afar
there is always Angelstar :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

Remembering my grandparents

It's almost mid of March now, and there's only three days away from my late grandfather's death anniversary.
It will be followed by my grandmother's anniversary in a period of a week's time?

It has been more than ten years since their departure and I do still remember their presence vividly

My grandparents have always been fond of me ever since I was born; being the only granddaughter then and I was just oh, so precious in the eyes of everyone
Their love for me cannot be expressed in words, and although it was sad that they had to leave the world, we had learnt to accept their departure

All I can say is Goodbye, and the best song for them?
Mariah Carey's Bye Bye
I am sure the two of them are staring at me from heaven now, witnessing all my good and bad, my failures and successes as well.

May they rest in peace, and my dear grandparents, you will always be loved and deeply missed by all of us...

Angel